The medical partition curtain track is a kind of light sliding rail which is made of aluminum alloy and is integrally bent. It is installed in wards and clinics and used to hang partition curtains.
It has many advantages such as light weight, customizable shape, customizable size, smooth sliding, easy installation, low cost, corrosion resistance and so on.
More and more hospitals use this curtain track as the first choice.
Introduction of curtain track:
1. Material: high-quality 6063-τ5 aluminum alloy profile
2. Shape: conventional straight, L-shaped, U-shaped and various special shapes can be customized
3. Size: conventional straight type 2.3 meters, L type 2.3*1.5 meters and 2.3*1.8 meters, U type size 2.3*1.5*2.3 meters.
4. Specifications: Conventional curtain rails are available in the following specifications, with accessories such as different tent heads: 23*18*1.2MM (cross section specification)
5. Color: The color of the curtain track is divided into two colors: conventional oxidized aluminum alloy natural color and spray paint white.
6. Installation: The screw is directly punched and fixed, and it can be directly fixed on the ceiling keel.
Function: medical hanging ward curtains, curtains
Features: simple installation, easy to use, smooth sliding, curved rail integral molding without interface
Use occasions: hospitals, nursing homes, outpatient clinics, and families can use
The medical track produced by our company has two types: concealed installation and exposed installation. The concealed installation rail includes straight rails, corners and accessories. Use appropriate rail dimensions and different corners according to the site conditions. The surface installation rails can only choose the specifications, and then choose according to the site. The shape and size used can be the following are the common specifications and shape and size of the surface mounted track
1. First determine the installation position of the infusion overhead rail, which is generally installed on the ceiling in the center of the hospital bed. It is necessary to avoid the lamp fan, and the pendant and shadowless lamp should be avoided during installation in the operating room.
2. Measure the hole distance of the orbital installation holes of the purchased sky rail infusion stand, use a Φ8 impact drill to drill a hole with a depth of more than 50 mm on the ceiling, and insert a Φ8 plastic expansion (note that the plastic expansion should be flush with the ceiling) .
3. Install the pulley into the track, and use M4×10 self-tapping screws to install the plastic head on both ends of the track (the O-rail has no plugs, and the joints should be flat and aligned to ensure that the pulley can slide freely in the track). Then install the track to the ceiling with M4×30 flat head self-tapping screws.
4. After installation, hang the boom on the hook of the crane to check its operation and other properties.